Camp Sunshine: 2020
Due to COVID-19, our Sertoma group has decided that for the health and safety of all who are involved in making this camp a successful week, to cancel camp for this summer.
If you have enrolled your child for camp, we will be sending you an email with more information. Keep checking our website for information about Camp 2021.
Thank you and we hope you and your families remain safe and healthy.